I want to make my artwork as accessible as I can so that anyone who wants to own a piece is able to.
So here is what you do:
• Select the painting you want to finance and email me. I will take the piece of art off of my website and send you an invoice for the first instalment.
• Pay monthly for the next 3/6/9/12 months by debit, credit card or Paypal.
• Once fully paid, your painting will be shipped to you for you to enjoy.
Financing, or payment plans, are similar to layaway. A 25% installment of the total cost of the painting must be paid up front. This reserves the artwork for you and takes it off the market.
HOW IT WORKS: You pay me the first 25% installment followed by subsequent monthly instalments on the item you’ve selected. I hold the item until the balance is paid in full. Once you make the down payment, I will take the art off the market and reserve it just for you! I do not ship the artwork until the balance due is paid in full. You can chose 3, 6, 9 or 12 months to complete the payments, though the sooner you can pay, the sooner you receive your artwork. Payment plans are not available for commissions.
As a courtesy to my valued customers, you pay no interest when you purchase your art through the agreed payment plan.
FLEXIBILITY – BUT COMMUNICATION IS VITAL!
The Payment Plan you agree to is a binding contract but, it can be a flexible contract. I understand situations may arise that change your ability to pay. You can always make larger payments to get your artwork sooner, or, if you run into unexpected circumstances, contact me to arrange for a longer period (up to 4 months).
If you have initiated a payment plan and for some reason, after having made one or more payments, wish to cancel further payments and receive a refund on payments already made, you may do so, with the following conditions:
- You must notify us immediately so that we can put the art back on the market.
- You will be charged a 25% fee (the first installment) of the total price of the artwork, as a service fee and compensation for our having kept the art off the market for that period of time.
NONPAYMENT AND FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE
If you can’t make a monthly payment, please let me know as quickly as possible. If I receive no payment or communication from you for 60 consecutive days, you will be in default, and the payment plan will be terminated. The reserved artwork will go back on the market, and you will forfeit whatever payments you have already made. To repeat: When you make no payments nor communicate with us for a period of 60 days or longer, the art will not be yours, and no refunds will be given.
If you have questions or you are ready to buy a painting, contact me.