- Firstly - you must own the wall and have the rights to be able to paint it.
- You must know the size of the space you want your mural (metres and cm)
- The subject matter (images would be useful)
- To know what the access is like - will you need scaffolding?
- The wall must be prepared, I do not do that myself, therefore it must be a flat/skimmed surface and painted/primed the base colour. (I have done and will no longer paint murals on pebble dash)
- If you would like a mural designed and artwork created before paying a full deposit.. I will take a £150 deposit. Unfortunately I have lost too many days planning and prepping murals that are not paid for or gone ahead with and I can no longer afford to do this. The design deposit will be taken off the total amount.
If you live outside of Bristol, this is not a problem but you will need to absorb the costs of travel. All quotes are broken down into Mural + Materials + Travel.
Simply get in touch using the CONTACT US page.